The Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, the written record of His supernatural revelation of Himself to man, absolute in its authority, complete in its revelation, final in its content, and without error.
God is One God, who reveals Himself in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Father: who is Spirit, infinite, eternal and unchangeable in all His attributes.
- The Son, Jesus Christ: His deity, virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, personal exaltation at God’s right hand and personal return.
- The Holy Spirit: who is a Divine Person, equal with the Father and the Son and of the same nature.
THE ESTATE OF MAN
The fall and lost estate of man, whose total depravity alienates him from God, makes necessary his salvation.
- Man’s salvation is only by grace, a free gift of God, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, who died for our sins according to the Scriptures. Those who thus are moved by the Spirit of God to receive Christ by faith have their sins forgiven, their hearts cleansed, are born of the Spirit, become children of God and are made new Creatures in Christ.
- Saved, man is assured of eternal blessedness. Lost, man is assured of everlasting punishment in hell.
The church is the bride of Christ. In its universal aspect, it comprises the whole body of those who have been born of the Spirit, and in its local expression it is established for worship, mutual edification, and witness.
THE CHRISTIAN LIFE
If man is to fellowship with his Holy God, his Christian life must be holy. God in His grace has made this life available to man:
- He has given him the Scriptures that he might see sin.
- He has given him the Holy Spirit to convict of sin.
- He has given His Son to pay the penalty of sin.
- He has given him access to His throne of grace that he might confess his sin and be forgiven and cleansed.
Christian living includes Christian service, the winning of souls and the preaching and teaching of the gospel in the uttermost parts of the earth in order to fulfill Christ’s great commission.
- In carrying on this work there is needed the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit.
- In all this service prayer is to have the central place.
THE CHRISTIAN HOPE
Jesus Christ will come again to earth the second time. We are to look for His soon coming, yea, to long for it for He will come personally, bodily and visibly and with power and glory.